The Process & Pricing
Every box is custom built using paper stock to match your invitation design and sizing. Inside the bottom of the box is a tray that holds a light-activated music chip and sensor. When the lid is opened, the music plays, but it stops when closed. Each chip holds up to 60 seconds of song and can be replayed dozens of times. Our process begins with you filling out our client questionnaire. Once we have that form, we can give you a quote and timeline.
- Basic pricing includes any size box in matte or metallic and any standard song – $20 per box, minimum 25 boxes
- Choose your song – standard wedding and baby titles
Here Comes the Bride
The Wedding March
From This Moment On
Fly Me to the Moon
The Best is Yet to Come
- For custom music, there is an additional $2 per box upcharge and possible licensing fees of $100 to $250. All custom music is recorded by a cover band – we can not use actual artist recordings.
- Choose your box size (click to view an image of box sizes):
- A7 invite: actual box size: 7 3/8 x 5 3/8 x 1. Top: 7 1/2 x 5 1/2 x 5/8
- 6×6 invite: actual box size: 6 1/8 x 6 1/8 x 1. Top: 6 1/4 x 6 1/4 x 5/8
- 6×9 invite: actual box size 9 1/8 x 6 1/8 x 1. Top: 9 1/4 x 6 1/4 x 5/8
- 8×8 invite: actual box size: 8 1/8 x 8 1/8 x 1. Top: 8 1/4 x 8 1/4 x 5/8 – add $1 per box
- Custom size – please let us know the inner bottom measurements for quoting
- Choose your box color – If you know the exact brand and color of your invites, please advise – otherwise use this guide:
- Ribbons – from $2 per box
- Ornaments – from $2 per box
- Outer shipper to fit the box – the shippers cost $3 each and ship flat to you separately, or we can place the invite inside each shipper for $5 each and ship in one box
- Custom – please list all your desires on the client questionnaire so we can properly quote
- Allow 4 to 8 weeks from time of payment/order to delivery
- Shipping is additional; USA shipments only
- Don’t forget to fill out the client questionnaire to get your custom quote!